NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

TUESDAY

Last night I had the strangest dream...

I dreamed that for once...

I did not have to spend my day hunting some asshole down...
that the day went out smoothly... no hassles, no bullshit, no delays....
that the nightmare was finally over...

I dreamed that she told me she loved me, grabbed my hand, kissed me...
and took me to Heaven...

I dreamed that we all got along... as one big family...
and shared the good life together...

I dreamed that there were no issues of any kind...
instead, full honesty and openness... no more bullshit

What is life? a tale that is told;
What is life? a frenzy extreme,
A shadow of things that seem;
And the greatest good is but small,
That life is just a dream to all,
And that a dream is nothing but a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home