NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Saturday, September 03, 2005

SATURDAY.

I had to strip my soul and my body to understand who I am...
I'm learning to be patient 'cause I have known love...
I filled my heart with hope and I am getting to be a better man
I know where I am coming from and I think I know where I'm going

Watching myself in the mirror, I saw my heart
And when I felt you far from me... I got closer to God

I know that where I'm living is not paradise...
I know that I'm no angel but I know who I am
And what I deserve...
I have been going around and around a maze
Unable to find an exit...
But now a door's open... and I can finally see the sun

And I do not regret anything that happened
Here, I say what I feel
And I'm not afraid to ask for forgiveness
I have a thousand flaws because I'm human too
There's a time for everything
And I do everything I do for love

I'll have to strip my soul and my body to understand who I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home