NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday.

Current Mood: sick
Listening to: Cold as Ice by Foreigner

I feely really really sick... I think I finally lost my voice... my throat hurts like hell... I'm burning up with fever... My cough is getting much worse... I'm sweating like a pig... My nose is stuffed... got a sinus headache and my body aches horribly... I think I'm coming down with a serious bronquitis...

Yesterday, I shouldn't have gone to teach until late at night... Today, I shouldn't have gone to teach either... but cancelling class at the last minute is such a hassle... besides, I'm better off teaching than here...

I just want to be hugged, kissed, being told nice things... get taken care of... get babied a little bit...

But I get none of that... Instead, I get to make dinner for baby cause the wife "forgot"... and of course... it is my fault for teaching at night... and for having to give a test tomorrow... and graduation duties tomorrow night... blah!... urgh!!! I'm in no mood for fighting tonight... yes... life's unfair... I'm the jerk... I'm always the jerk...

Shit... I'm really tired... and I don't want to write anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home