NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE EGO AND THE ALTER EGO


Today, I'm sick and tired of everything. I'm sick and tired of unsuccesfully making ends meet. I'm sick and tired of wondering each month where I am going to get the money to survive. I'm sick and tired of surviving. I'm sick and tired of this country. I'm sick and tired of not having time to myself. I'm sick and tired of not being able to do what I want to do when I want to do it. I'm sick and tired of not being selfish. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Take heed, my boy, 'cause a new hope is being born. Many people have experienced bankruptcy, lost their homes and material possessions only to change tactics and create great wealth and success. The clearing away of the old often makes way for the new. Divorce or being fired from a job could be devastating, yet for many people such experiences led to them achieving more than they ever dreamed of because they pursued a different path as a result.

This is a travesty. You stand at the gate (and there you wait) hoping to gain admission.. How long are you willing to wait (and wait and wait)? She won't give permission tonight... again. The trouble is you're knocking on all the wrong doors.


Once again, my boy, you're wrong. Don't you know that life is interesting?... everything is possible... you should know better... even angels fall in love with people like you... don't be cruel to yourself... let her reformulate your world again... let her colorize your gray life like she once did... dream again... live again... believe again... take out the camera again... play again... have fun again... get seduced again... take it to the limit again... trust her when she says she loves you... she really means it... and trust that the game is not over until it's over... and that circumstances can eventually change... doors can open when least expected... there are still many miles to go on the road... sit back and enjoy the trip.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home