NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Friday, July 30, 2004

BORDERLINE AUTISTIC


Why are you so quiet?

Duh... As if you didn't know.
I'm not angry... I still want you to be with me

Just don't ask me to smile...


I don't like to see you this way.

Then, do something about it... for crying out loud.
Do you think I like being like this? Well, I don't...
But I need help to get out of this mood...
If not it could take days, weeks, months...
And only you have the power to move me...
You could get me out of this mood in 30 seconds if you really wanted to...
I'm sure you know that by now...

I WONDER
I don't know how many sweet words I have said to you,
But, tell me, do you remember them all?
Do all the words remain intact within your mind?
Do they please you when you are unpleased?
Do they still inspire you? Have they ever?
I don't know how many words of love I have written,
But, tell me, have you learned them all?
And does it excite you when you read them?
I don't know how many words I have said that I can say are mine,
But, tell me, have you heard them all?
Needless of all that have been said,
Do all the words signal some sort of sign?
Do they make you happy?
Have they made a difference?
Do they make you heart beat faster?
Have they had the impact they inteded?
Have I won your heart and your soul?
Has it all been worth while?
Do I have a chance?
Do you ever think of me? Do you ever dream of me?
Do you ever wish I was there with you?
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
Do you ever feel the need to die in my arms in an everlasting kiss?
Do you ever want me to wake up next to you?
And take my hand and make love in the sun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home