NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Thursday, July 29, 2004

LIFE IS WEIRD


I thought today was gonna be a bad day... I wanted to write one of my patented "life is shit" blogs... in fact, I started writing two of them... one was going to be entitled "Angels don't Fall in Love"... here's an unfinished fragment:

The trouble is I see you missing so much
While you're knocking on all the wrong doors
You stand at the gate hoping to gain admission
How long are you willing to wait?
And the trouble is that you believe that
When the sun goes down
There's something left for you...

**********************************************

the other had a simpler title... "I Want My Money Back"...
here's another unfinished fragment:

What about sex?
It's defective - All the batteries are dead

What about friends?
They're defective - They're all strangers to me

What about God?
It's defective - the warranty expired

What about work?
It's defective - I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know them

What about family?
It's defective - It's corroded and decayed

What about the girlfriend?

*********************************************************

HOWEVER, every time I tried to finish them.. I couldn't...
I took a walk around the block to clear my mind...
I wound up sitting in the corner feeling glad...
No matter how much I tried I can't be sad...
That was the best cup of coffee I ever had...
There is something that puts a silly smile on my face lately...
The situation hasn't really changed...
Everything still the same... same problems... same issues
So what is it? Who knows...
Maybe I'm finally enjoying being in love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home