NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Thursday, August 12, 2004

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

An old man said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life...
Most of which had never happened...

The days grow longer and the nights are getting short, don't it feels like we're running out of time?
Every day it seems much harder telling right from wrong... you got to read between the lines...
Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can make it through another day...
Let's make it worth the price we pay

Somewhere it says it's better to give than to receive... I do my best to do my part...
I got nothing in my pockets but then again I got nothing up my sleeve...
Let's keep our magic in our hearts

All my life I've been waiting for my chance where I'll fit into the plan
But I'm the master of my own destiny...
So I'll give and take the best that I can

You think a little more money will buy your soul some rest...
You'd better think of something else instead...
You're so afraid of being honest with yourself...
You know that nothing is easy and that nothing good is free...
But I can tell you where to start...
Take a good look inside your heart... there you'll find the answer...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home