NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Sunday, June 27, 2004

DUST IN THE WIND


I close my eyes only for a moment,
Then the moment's gone
All my dreams pass before my eyes,
A curiosity
Dust in the wind
All they are is dust in the wind


What would happen if I died?

The cool thing if I died is that all my debts will be paid... all the credit cards are insured, so that would not be a problem... and my life insurance policy is large enough to cover all my outstanding debts plus leave my son enough money to have a decent childhood... plus, it will give my wife an opportunity to re-do her life... to find someone who's not such a pathetic loser... and to give my child the father, the provider he deserves...

Same old song
Just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do
Crumbles to the ground,
Though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind, ohh


If I died would she sit at home & wonder if I really did loved her and why I even bothered?

What if I died? What would it mean to them?
A problem solved, no more fights,
no more complaints, a black cloud disappeared,
One less person to ask advice...

If I died today, would anyone notice,
If I died today, would anyone care?
Would the ones I love go on like nothing has happened,
Like nothing has changed.
Would the things I said and done matter anymore?
Does the world consider me important?
Or am I just another face in the crowd?
If I died today, would anyone cry?
If I died today, would anything change for anyone?

Now, don't hang on
Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away
And all your money won't another minute buy
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home