NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Thursday, December 04, 2003

MY TWO FRONT TEETH


I'm tired of pretending I don't like kick-ass Christmas gifts... the problem is that nobody really gives me what I want, so I always get disappointed. But dreaming is free, isn't it?... So on that note, here's what I really really really want this year....

10. A Jim Steinman retrospective DVD
09. a Powerbook G4 and a 40-GB iPod.
08. Bonatti Gray Land Rover Freelander HSE
07. A green card
06. This house
05. A 2-month US Road Trip
04. A nude photo session with a model of my choice
03. Christmas at Walt Disney World and New Years Day at the Tournament of Roses Parade
02. A guest appearance on The Simpsons.
01. A suitcase filled with benjamins.

Yes, I know... you don't even have to say it... here's a more realistic list of what I really really want:

05. Not to be humiliated anymore
04. As Prince says.. "I just want your extra time and your kiss"
03. Happiness, prosperity, professional success, emotional fullfilment and good health for the people who love me.
02. To disappear for a few days with my family
01. To spend Christmas with all the people I love.

Is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home