NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Thursday, October 30, 2003

MY ONLY FRIEND


Everything dies... that's a fact. The only thing left to do is move on. Turn another page in the book of life. Close one circle and open another... pick up your broken pieces and graciously fade into the background... time to pass the torch...

I have been very hopeful so far... now for the first time I think we're going wrong... hurry up and tell me this is just a dream... could we start again, please?

But... isn't this what you said you wanted?... how many times did you actually beg to be free?... and now that you are... you realize that the prison had become your home... a price you seemed prepared to pay... I had to stop in my track for fear of walking in the mines I've laid...

Have you noticed that your blogs are becoming weird, uncoherent and disperse? You seem to be jumping from one topic to the next like a leapin' lizard... nothing really makes sense anymore... what's up with you, boy?...Get a grip of yourself or I'll slap you silly!

Mmmm... maybe I should follow my friend Alf into seeking greener pastures... close up shop... let this blog become a zombie... just like a guy from Argentina that I used to know did some time ago... I heard he went off to fight some battle he had invented inside his head and was killed in action... I miss him.

Maybe I should go digital... and set up a photoblog somewhere... and publish pictures of sexy belly-buttons... wait!... didn't I do that the other day?

Moving on is not easy... it's hard leaving all this behind me now... I was never much good at goodbyes...Besides, I think you've made your point now... you even went a bit too far to get the message home... this was unexpected... what do I do now?... Could we start again, please?

And this is the end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home