NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Sunday, September 21, 2003

AFFIRMATION


I believe we have much greater inner strength and courage that we think we know.

I believe everyone is special and gifted in some way.

I believe our most attractive features are our mind, heart and soul.

I believe sometimes things are as simple and easy as they look: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I believe in love surviving death into eternity.

I believe that there is always a gray area between right and wrong.

I believe that people will always do extraordinary things in extraordinary situations.

I believe that magic and music are very much the same thing.

I believe that at the end of the day you're not just another day older.

I believe that one person can make a difference.

I believe that everybody has the right to change his or her mind at any time.

I believe that trust and loyalty are more important than fidelity.

I believe everybody, depending on many variables, can either be an angel or a demon - or both.

I believe the secret to surviving is knowing when to walk away and knowing when to run.

I believe real friends accept you the way you are unconditionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home