NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Saturday, August 16, 2003

WAIT AND SEE...


I am totally drunk as I write this, so sue me if it goes astray

I have made many mistakes in my life...
Some of them, huge....

I shouldn't have wasted almost 5 years of my life in Civil Engineering school...

I should have listened to all the people and to all the signs
That told me again and again that a relationship with her wouldn't work
But my stupid pride didn't allow me to walk away when I had the chance....

I shouldn't have touched that girl's forehead to see if she really had a fever...
If I hadn't, I would not have been wrongly accused of sexual harrassment...

I shouldn't have let X get away...

And here I am...

I don't have the job I want to have,
nor the house, nor the bank account,
nor the car, nor the body,
nor the wife, nor the freedom...

However, there are a few things in the right place...

I've got a wonderful healthy and happy baby who I love with all my heart...

I've got a handful of great friends who kick me in the balls when I need it...
And who also stand by me through thick and thin...
Above and beyond the call of duty

I've got a very special person in my life who is the best friend anybody could have...
My soul mate...
And for whom I would gladly give my life away over and over...

I've got a good head on my shoulders... and wild staring eyes...
And a wonderful collection of music...

A great godson who I want to look up to me...
And people who respect me... and some who fear me...
And some people who send me jokes and dirty pictures very often...
And many people who actually value my opinion and thoughts...
And some faithful readers who visit this blog every so often... and enjoy it...

That's enough to make me want to wake up every morning..
Oh... What a lucky man I am!!!!

And one day... with God as my witness...
I swear that someday
I will correct everything that is not working out in my life right now...
I will fight to make things right...

I will have the job I want, in the country I want...
I will have the money I want,
I will live in the house I want, and own the car I want...
And I will have the relationship I want with the right person...

Oh.. my skeptic friend... you'll be bedazzled!!!
I swear on my life.

PS: Please Visit My Guest Map and My Guest Book links on the left bar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home