NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

THIS ONE GOES TO...


The one I took for granted

Now I look into your eyes
I can see forever, the search is over
You were with me all the while

The one I want to see again

Send her my love - Memories remian
Send her my love - Roses never fade
Send her my love

The one that left me scarred

It's there in my eyes and coming straight from my heart
It's running silent and angry and deep
It's there in my eyes and it's all I can say
Come on and read 'em and weep

The one that brought out the best and worst I could be

I want to come over
To hell with the consequence
You told me you loved me - that's all I believe
I want to come over
It's a need I can't explain to see you again

The one who listened

A bottle of white, a bottle of red
Perhaps a bottle of rose instead
We'll get a table near the street
In our old familiar place
You and I, face to face

A bottle of red, a bottle of white
It all depends on your appetite
I'll meet you any time you want
In our Italian Restaurant.

The one who confused me

Is this a blessing? Or is it a curse?
Does it get any better? Can it get any worse?
Will it go on forever? Is it over tonight?
Does it come with the darkness? Does it bring out the light?
Is it richer than diamonds? Or just a little cheaper than spit?

The one who got me crazy

The heart of the city street was beating
Light from the neons turned the dark to day
We were too hot to think of sleeping
We had to get out before the magic got away
We were running with the night
Playing in the shadows
Just you and I, 'til the morning light

The one that made me dream

There's a place for us
A time and place for us
Hold my hand and we're half way there
Hold my hand and I'll take you there
Somehow, someday, somewhere

The one that made me cry

But if you see me walking by,
And the tears are in my eyes,
Look away, baby, look away.
If we meet on the streets someday,
And I don’t know what to say,
Look away, baby, look away.
Don’t look at me;
I don’t want you to see me this way.

The one I'm writing this about

I know just how to whisper and I know just how to cry
I know just where to find the answers and I know just how to lie
I know just how to fake it and I know just how to scheme
I know just when to face the truth
And then I know just when to dream
And I know just where to touch you
And I know just what to prove
I know when to pull you closer
And I know when to let you loose
And I know the night is fading
And I know the time's gonna fly
And I'm never gonna tell you everything I've gotta tell you
But I know I've gotta give it a try
And I know the roads to riches
And I know the ways to fame
I know all the rules and then I know how to break 'em
And I always know the name of the game
But I don't know how to leave you
And I'll never let you fall
And I don't know how you do it
Making love out of nothing at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home