NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Monday, September 15, 2003

WISHES OF HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY
on your upcoming birthday


I wish this boy a home
The love of a good family and a mind of his own
A fire in his heart, a light in his eyes
The wild wind for a brother
And freedom under foreign skies.


I turn to you with hope and pride;
I see your future will be bright.
Your deep concerns and aspirations
Shall not be taken lightly.

The future is a mystery for everyone to explore.
Share your possibilities,
Embrace your distant shores.

I'll try to answer your questions,
Encourage you, advise you.
But life's a challenge shaped by dreams,
A gift no one can live for you.

So live it well; respect it fully;
Play your spirit out.
See and then discover
All the best that life's about.

Remember that you are not alone--
You are surrounded by people who love you
You're on a voyage into time,
A trip to somewhere new...

You may not always see me there
But wherever you may roam
My heart will always be with you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home