NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Saturday, October 11, 2003

TOYS IN THE ATTIC


Batty... bonkers... crazy... loopy... loony... hazy...
Are you kidding? you've got to be kidding!

True - some of my lies are true
And some of my truths are lies...
Can't really tell anymore.

Bullshit! crap! what a load of crap!
Get the fuck out!

True - I have danced alone at night
Through the deserted streets of a sleeping city...

Have you got a screw loose?
Have you lost your head?
Have you lost your mind?
Have you lost your marbles?

True - I like to go out on the roof to read...
I like to talk to myself out loud on parks

Chaotic, neurotic, peculiar and amazing
Frantic, ranting, shaky, flaky, completely insane!

True - I have kissed some statues on the lips...
And some women at random at the supermarket

Demented...deranged... particularly strange

True - I go swimming in the ocean fully dressed
And then get into a pool completely naked...

Yeah, right. yeah, when pigs fly!

I know the rent is way overdue...
My dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears...
But it's all right... I will survive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home