NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Monday, November 24, 2003

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?


Fine!... I'm not Mr. Home Improvement guy... Spending an afternoon or an entire day fixing things around the house is not really my idea of fun... I mean there are hundreds of other things I'd rather do... But that does NOT mean that I'm the most useless man in the world...

I know my way around a hammer and a power drill, I can mix my own concrete from scratch, I know the basics of wiring and electricity... So I can do a lot handy work stuff when I'm called upon... But if I have a choice, I'd rather pay someone else to do it.. Partly because the fact that I can do the job, does not always mean that I can do it well or better than somebody else...

Now, when it comes down to Cable TV hookups, TV antennae, or anything related to computers, audio or video, you will not see me complaining at all... I love to do that kind of shit... And I'm good at it!

Granted... I'm not the most physical guy in the block, nor the most romantic, nor the most athletic, nor the most entertaining.... I got a pocket full of holes, my head is always in the clouds, I'm the king of fools and a stupid little dreamer... Yes, I know I suck at many things... I can be selfish, mean, moody, ironic, boring as hell, and a bad loser... But that does not mean that I'm useless... And that I can not be physical, romantic, athletic or entertaining once in a while...

I'm proud of my scars and the battles I have lost, and I think that bleeding as a I hang on a cross can be fun...
Maybe, I have never been able to learn from mistakes, my foot is almost always on my mouth...
But my heart is on my hand, my fist in the air, and a tear in my eye...
And that has to count for something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home