NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Sunday, November 09, 2003

NIGHT SWIMMING


It's beautiful out...

A brisk and nippy november night with a dash of christmas scent in the air... I gaze upon the darkened mountains and get lost into the lights blinking furiously a few miles away...

and drift away...

Seeking shelter on a couple of dreams, a few fantasies, and the images that come somewhere out of pleasant memories of lighted streets on quiet nights... mmmm..

Night swimming really deserves a quiet night...

The stars painted upon a cloudless black sky give me reason to believe that maybe this one will be better than the last... I need to stay out... walking... I outwalk the street lights like a drifter born to walk alone...and pass by the watchman on his beat...and drop my eyes, unwilling to explain...

I don't know where I ever got the bright idea that I was cool... so alone and independent..

but tonight I'm comforted to feel that somewhere out there... even though I know how very far apart we are... we're together underneath the same starry, starry night...

Visit my Photoblog at www.photoblog.be/zapperoko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home