NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Sunday, October 24, 2004

ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND



The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned....


Why is it that everytime that a little money comes my way... there's always something... I gotta buy a new phone, or fix the car, or pay some hospital bill, or buy a birthday gift for someone you don't even care about, or pay this bill or pay that bill...

long story short...

I never get what I want... I can never buy what I want... I can never be with who I want to be... I can never do what I want to do... I can never fuck who I want to fuck... I can never say what I want to say.... I can never sleep when I want to sleep... I can never watch what I want to watch...

you get the idea...

Sometimes I just wish I were dumb... sometimes I just wish I didn't give a shit about anybody... I wish there was a way to erase the past... to forget the past... not to know what I know now... a revolutionary painless non-surgical memory erasing process... because ignorance is bliss... and that's why the spotless mind has an eternal sunshine...

let the sunshine in, baby



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home