NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Monday, October 04, 2004

THOUGHTS...


This is not an angry blog.
To be angry, first you have to care...
And I don't anymore...

We gotta get out of this place
If it's the last we oughta do
Girl, there's got to be a better life
For me and you...

Scratch that...

I gotta get out of this place
If it's the last I oughta do
There's got to be a better life for me...

Gotta start thinking about myself...
I gotta start being selfish...
Being noble is getting me nowhere
I won't give anymore unless I receive...

It's my life and I can do what I want...
I'm taking control...
Gotta do things my way or no way at all...
If you don't like it...
You can go your own way!

Imagine what it is like to have a friend...
She gives you hard, long embraces...
She sits on your lap and cuddles on your chest
She shows you her underwear
She lets you grab her ass
And you think... this is absolutely great
until you realize...
it's just the wrong person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home