NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Sunday, September 12, 2004

CROSSROADS


It's 4:17 AM on a Sunday morning... I'm all alone...
I can't sleep yet I'm exhausted both physically and emotionally...
There's a mosquito flying overhead that has already bitten my hands and legs...
Tried to kill it... but he got the better of me.

Today, I went through 2 very different parties...
Both of them frustrated me however I had fun at both of them
Still, both of them turned out to be stressful for different reasons...
But something "big" happened at one of them...
A familiar stranger said something that may change everything...
I'm overwhelmed... worried... a bit scared... anxious...
Yet happy... and willing to face the challange of the new frontier...

So here I am...
Alone my thoughts again...
Zapping through 80 channels of shit...
Getting a headache from the chirping birds...
Trying hard no to give in to sexual fantasies...
Still trying to kill the bastard mosquito...
And wondering... just wondering...
What if... and what for...

Sometimes people forget that I'm a human being,
With limited patience, insecurities gallore, and fear
But full of hopes, aspirations and dreams
Sometimes, as everybody does,
I need to feel loved, wanted, desired...
Sometimes I need to feel special...
To get something for nothing just because...
I shouldn't have to beg for affection!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home