NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW!

I can't believe that you actually do pray every night...

So what? I also masturbate every night and I don't see you saying anything about that...

Aww... all things considered, when it comes to you, praying is more interesting than masturbating... besides your fantasy life is quite boring because you always have the same fantasy with the same person...

Hey... nobody needs to know that
However, I'm obssessive... what did you expect?

That you are... does anyone know that you can get to play the same song 10 times in a row?

Nobody needs to know that...

Anyway... back to praying... I noticed that you always pray for the same things...

Yep.. I pray for my son... I want him to grow up healthy and happy... and I don't want anything to harm him... and I pray every night that he sleeps well and has nice dreams...

Does anyone know that you also say the same prayer for a couple of other people?

Nobody needs to know that...

And you also pray for the strength to walk away... to leave the people you love behind... to change your life... to get yourself out of the fine mess you've gotten yourself into...

I need all the help I can get...
But nobody needs to know that...

Does anyone know the real reason why you're still in Costa Rica?

Nobody needs to know that...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home