NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Thursday, August 26, 2004

DRINK WITH ME


Drink with me to days gone by
To the life that used to be

Here´s to pretty girls who went to our heads
Here´s to witty girls who went to our beds
Here´s to them and here´s to you

Drink with me to what could have been
To the happiness we could have had

Here's to pretty girls who broke our hearts
Here's to witty girls who broke our pockets
Here´s to them and here´s to you

Drink with me to what will never be
To the lips we'll never taste

Here's to pretty girls who made us sigh
Here's to witty girls who made us cry
Here's to them and here's to you

Drink with me to what we'll never say
To the love we'll never make

Here's to pretty girls who toyed with us
Here's to witty girls who dreamed with us
Here's to them...
Here's to us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home