NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

WHY DON'T WE JUST GET DRUNK...
AND FUCK!!!

I don't care anymore if I'm not well compensated...
I don't care anymore if you don't feel about me the way I feel about you...
I don't care anymore if you never want to see me again...
I don't care anymore if I never get to be who I want to be...
I don't care anymore if you're mean and unfair to me..
I just don't care anymore...

I really do appreciate the fact you're sittin' here
Your voice sounds so wonderful
But your face doesn't look too clear anymore..
I can't remember how you look anymore...
And my imagination doesn't work the way it used to
So honey... why don't we get drunk and fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home