NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

CHARLES & CAMILLA

Don't get me wrong...
I couldn't give a fuck about any of them
Still, I found myself mesmerized following every detail
of their weekend wedding
The reason is simple... it gave me hope...
20 years ago this wedding was impossible... unthinkable
Fuck... even 10 years ago it was still impossible... unthinkable...
But there they were... 20 years later... making the impossible possible...
it gave me hope that maybe...
20 years from now...
when I'll be, just like Charles, pushing 60...
I might finally... just like him...
get to marry my one true love.

Isn't that something worth waiting 20 years for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home