NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Sunday, April 10, 2005

CONFLICTED

I’m all out of faith, this is how I feel
I’m cold and I am torn lying naked on the floor...

On one hand, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...
Now is the time to settle the score
And payback the indifference I received
From the one person I never thought would fail me...

On the other... I just can't go against my nature...
That is just not me... especially since...
Every nerve, every muscle and every ounce of life I got is loudly begging me to
Let go of grudges and disappointments of the past and
Just do what I'm really dying to do... what I need to do...
Which is to bring out those 76 trombones to lead the big parade

Should I listen to my heart or to my brain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home