NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

IF I HAD A HAMMER


If I had to be on a desert island for the rest of my life, and I could only bring a baker's dozen CDs with me, here's what I would bring:

1. Pulse - Pink Floyd
2. Bat Out of Hell - Meat Loaf
3. Thick as a Brick - Jethro Tull
4. Jim Morrison & The Doors - An American Prayer
5. Jim Steinman - Bad for Good
6. Mecano - Descanso Dominical
7. Rush - Moving Pictures
8. Iron Maiden - Live After Death
9. Billy Joel - The Stranger
10. Original London Cast - Jesus Christ Superstar
11. Scorpions - Wide World Live
12. The Who - It's Hard
13. Saga - Worlds Appart

If I had to be on a desert island for the rest of my life, and I could only bring a baker's dozen movies with me, here's what I would bring:

1. Pink Floyd's The Wall
2. El Lado Oscuro del Corazon
3. This is Spinal Tap
4. The Usual Suspects
5. Fiddler on the Roof
6. Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
7. Until the End of the World
8. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
9. Dicreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
10. The Breakfast Club
11. The Back to the Future trilogy
12. Akira Kurasawa's Dreams
13. The Clockwork Orange

If I had to be on a desert island for the rest of my life, and I could only bring a baker's dozen books with me, here's what I would bring:

1. The Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien
2. Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling
3. A Search for the Historical Jesus - Dr. Fida Hassnain
4. The Book of Urantia
5. Chicken Soup for the Soul
6. 100 Anos de Soledad - Garcia Marquez
7. Jesus Lived in India - Holger Kersten
8. Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Richard Beck
9. Como Agua Para el Chocolate - Laura Esquivel
10. Encendiendo un Cigarillo con la Punta de Otro - Carlos Cortes
11. The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
12. Interview with the Vampire - Ann Rice
13. El Mas Violento Paraiso - Alexander Obando

If I had to be on a desert island for the rest of my life, and I could only watch a baker's dozen TV shows, here's what I would like to watch:

1. Seinfeld
2. The Sopranos
3. CSI
4. Popular
5. Saturday Night Live
6. Cheers
7. Friends
8. Ally McBeal
9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
10. Northern Exposure
11. Star Trek
12. South Park
13. The Simpsons



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home