NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Sunday, April 02, 2006

What a long strange trip it's been...

Yes, I know that I must have said that before at least a dozen times, bit it's true... the trip has been long and it has indeed been strange. However, I did learn many things along the way. Unfortunately, I would have to say that what I learned the most has been... resignation, which was very difficult for me. Still, I had to learn something a bit harder... resignation with a smile.

I don't think I have said a lot, though. In fact, what I feel is that I have said the same thing over and over again in many different ways. I have been funny, romantic, poetic, blunt, direct, erotic, ironic... However, there have been occasions when I have felt that my words were just writting on the wind and did not make any difference whatsoever... maybe some other times, I have felt that maybe I have not been taken seriously. Still, I want to believe that I have made a difference... and that all my efforts have not been in vain.

The road goes forever on, and I don't know where this road will lead me to... I may still have a long way to go, but then again I may not. The only thing that I know is that come what may I will try to embrace it and live it to the fullest.

I'm sure that it won't be easy... nothing ever is... but I'm also sure that at the end... this dog will finally have his day... and all my efforts, my patience, my trials and my tribulations will be handsomely rewarded.

So, until then... I wish you...

Good night, and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home