NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Friday, February 10, 2006

Shadows were hiding what I couldn't see
Out in the dark, she was calling to me
Calling to me with a voice I'd never forget

She was a vision I couldn't believe
I held her close so that she wouldn't leave
Suddenly I felt helpless, hopelessly falling in love

I remember the feeling,
I remember the way she came
And wrapped her arms around me
Kissed me and told me that she cared

Taking me places I've never been
She had that beauty that comes from within
Was I just dreaming?, was it too good to be true?

I was a man lost in the night
She came along and she showed me the light
I was confused then she told me the way

She was alive, I was caught by the fire
She brought emotions that filled my desire
I should have noticed that something was wrong
One day... she was just gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home