NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Friday, November 11, 2005

FRIDAY

Chapter I.

I closed my eyes, drew back the curtain
To see for certain what I thought I knew.
Far, far away... someone was crying
But the world was sleeping.
Any dream will do.




Chapter II.

I wore my coat, with golden lining,
Bright colours shining, wonderful and new.
And in the East, a new day was breaking,
And the world was awaking.
Any dream will do.




Chapter III.

A crash of drums, a flash of light,
My golden coat flew out of sight.
The colors faded into darkness,
I was left alone.





Chapter IV.

May I return to the beginning?
The light is glowing again, and the dream is too.
The world and I, we are still waiting,
Still dreaming.
Any dream will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home