NIFOC

Don't understand what's going on
Woke up this morning,
All the hurt was gone
This is a new beginning
I'm back in the land of the living

Sunday, December 26, 2004

THE BIG ONE

Ahhh... the Holidays...
Time to make decisions about the following year...
"The great power of the human being is his capacity to make decisions."
Each decision that we take enables us to change the future and the past.

It's been a looong December...
But there's real reason to believe...
This coming year will be better than the last...

I've made many decisions in the last few days...
Some big, some small...
But tonight I want to share with you the biggest one so far...

I've decided not to yield to fear anymore...

Fear is the door that locks us up in the castle of mediocrity:
If we manage to overcome fear,
We are taking an important step towards our freedom.

I'm going to face and overcome my fears...
Each and every single one of them
I know it's going to be hard and tough... but I want to do it...

And for that reason,
I have decided to give myself some tests
Which I hope to survive... and if I do...
I'll finally be free...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home